In today’s busy culture we are bombarded with so many expectations. At times I feels like it is all too much. We’re recovering from an economic crisis. We are constantly overwhelmed with negative ideas and thoughts. It is so easy to become cynical.
I am a believer in the Law of Attraction, I also know the power of Positive Affirmations. Recently I have had some personal struggles, it has been a challenge for me to maintain a positive attitude. I am fortunate enough to have come across this video by Louis Hay, “I can do it”. In the video Louis teaches five different series of Positive Affirmation. Positive Affirmation for Health, Forgiveness, Wealth, Stress, Love, Work and Creativity. Each morning I will say one or two of the affirmations along with the video. My favorite affirmation is the Health, Forgiveness and Creativity affirmation. I have been listening to the video and saying the affirmations regularly for a few weeks. I have noticed a difference in my attitude.
Positive Affirmation For Health
- I enjoy the food that are best for my body.
- I love every cell in my body.
- I make healthy choices.
- I have respect for myself.
- I look forward to a healthy old age because I take loving care of my body now.
- I am constantly discovering new way to improve my health.
- I return my body to optimum health by giving it what it needs on every level.
- Healing happens.
- I get my mind out of the way, I allow the intelligence of my body to do it healing work naturally.
- I have a special guardian angel.
- I am divinely guided and protected at all time.
- Perfect health is my divine right and I claim it now.
- I am grateful for my healthy body.
- I love life.
- I am the only person who has control over my eating habits.
- I can always resist something if I choose to.
- Water is my favorite beverage.
- I drink lots of water to cleanse my body and mind.
- Filling my mind with pleasant thoughts is the quickest road to health.
Positive Affirmation for achieving forgiveness.
- The door to my heart opens inward
- I move through forgiveness to love
- As I change my thoughts, the world around me changes.
- The past is over, so it has no power now. The thoughts of this moment create my future.
- It is not fun being a victim.
- I refuse to be helpless anymore.
- I claim my own power.
- I give myself the gift of freedom from past and move with joy into the now.
- There is no problem to big or too small that it can’t be solved with love.
- I am ready to be healed, I am willing to forgive and all is well.
- I know that old negative patterns no longer limit me. I let them go with ease.
- As I forgive myself it becomes easier to forgive others.
- I forgive myself for not being perfect. I am living the very best way that I know how.
- It is now safe for me to release all of my childhood traumas and move into love.
- I forgive everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs. I release them with love.
- All of the changes in life that lie before me are positive ones and I am safe.
- You have a choice, you can choose to stay stuck and bitter. Or you can do yourself a favor by willingly forgiving the past. Let it go and move on to create a joyous fulfilling life.
- You have the freedom to make your life anything you want it to be, because you have freedom of choice.
The remaining affirmations can be found on Girls Best Friend and Co Facebook page.